Los Dragos House

Terms & Conditions

Terms and Conditions

1. Reservations & Payments

1.1. Bookings: Bookings are valid when:
The booking form has been completed, signed and received by Anna-Lena Rentals S.L. A reservation fee of 20% has been paid within 5 days of receipt of booking documents.

1.2. Remaining Payments: 50% of your rental fee is due four weeks before arrival date and the remaining 30% is paid on the arrival day.

1.3. If your occupancy date is within 30 days of the effective date of your reservation you must send 70% of the rental fee to Anna-Lena Rentals S.L and the remaining 30% is paid on the arrival day.

2. Cancellations

2.1. All cancellations need to be notified immediately to Anna-Lena Rentals S.L. All payments processed are non- refundable.

2.2. Non-payments by the due date “may” be treated as a cancellation.

2.3. NB It is highly recommended that Clients take out a holiday insurance to cover cancellation fees and any potential losses or damages they may suffer.

3. Security deposit

3.1. A security deposit is blocked on the tenants credit card or presented in cash on arrival date and will be returned within 10 days provided that there are no unpaid charges (e.g. Cleaning fees, bills, loss of keys or remote controls etc.) or damage to the apartment.

Duration & Times of Letting

4.1. The property is available after 16.00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure.

5. General conditions

5.1. Anna-Lena Rentals S.L acts as letting agent for the property owner and administers the rental on his or her behalf.
The rental contract is between the tenant and the property owner and in accordance with conditions described in the rental contract.
Anna-Lena Rentals S.L is empowered to sign on behalf of the owner.

6. Tenants Obligations

6.1. The client agrees to:

6.1.1. Pay the full cost of any breakages, losses or damage to the property.

Take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday.

6.1.3. Report any damage or loss as it is discovered immediately.

6.1.4. Permit Anna-Lena Rentals S.L access to the property to carry out any maintenance if necessary.

Not to let or share the property to a third party.

6.1.6. Abide any rules or regulations set by the community.

7. Insurance

7.1. The client is responsible for taking out an adequate insurance policy to cover all risks.

8. Liability

8.1. Anna-Lena Rentals S.L and the Owner does not accept any liability for injury, damages or loss caused, or for any such claim by a third party as a consequences of actions by the Client(s) and other people occupying the property during the period of the let.

9. Complaints

9.1. All problems should be reported to Anna-Lena Rentals immediately and we will use every effort to ensure quick solutions as well as all reasonable effort to ensure your stay at the apartment is enjoyable and one that you will want to repeat. We cannot be liable or accept any responsibility for any dissatisfaction that you may have with the property nor do we handle any complaints after departure.

10. Governing Law & Jurisdiction

Any legal dispute, which may arise, is mutual between tenant and owner.

11. Breach of Contract

11.1. If there is a breach of any of these conditions by any of the Tenants, the Owner and the Letting Agency reserve the right to re-enter the property and terminate the tenancy without notice nor prejudice to the other rights and remedies of the Owners.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *